... and I had jelly in my hair.
Quite nasty does jelly go when it's dried and crispy.
Oh well, I'm back home now and looking forward to going away tomorrow. Cath is ironing, the kids going to their grans later on. I am just sitting down and reflecting on the day.
I like acting, not that that's what best describes what happened today. But I like being other people. You can do so much more than what is 'you' when you put on a costume. I like that.
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

This is fab picture, bu I want to know this things you had to say as a bear, what was your script or did you ad lib.... what is your bear sound like?
ReplyDeleteIt was loosely (and i mean loose) based around Godlilocks and the three bears. Padded (Ad Lib) out to a half hour show! It was great fun I must admit (very messy). I didn't really have a bear 'noise'. Just fur.
ReplyDelete