Oh dear, it's finally happened. As I said a couple of posts ago one of the authors I've been reading of late is one Alexander Cordell. The reason for this is that long with a group of friends (some of which I didn't really know but through the duration of the project have really enjoyed their company) have joined the 'internationally renowned' Cordell Players. A group of people who act out scenes from various books of his. One of the characters that I portrayed was Iolo Milk (pronounce Yol-low). I also seemed to get the parts of dead or dying people (read into that what you will). But through intense study and sweaty perseverance became my character. Now that the production is over (for now anyway) I cannot get out of the Iolo mindset. Am I trapped indefinitely?
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

It could have been worse Iolo
ReplyDeleteThink...Dai Paternity, Granfer Shams y Coed, Billy Handy.
And of course you get Morfydd too!
et al
ReplyDelete(but thats another tale completely)