Oh and no those cookies were fine! No thanks to you of course...15 minutes indeed. Eight more like! Yes the first four got cremated and I had to evacuate the kitchen
I am daddy bear in the Woodland Festival production of Goldilocks and the three bears. Surreal... its not natural I tell you. could be worse... i could be the camp wolf.
p.s. my instuctions were good. your oven is too hot.
How can I possibly not ask????
ReplyDeleteTell, tell, tell.
Oh and no those cookies were fine! No thanks to you of course...15 minutes indeed. Eight more like!
ReplyDeleteYes the first four got cremated and I had to evacuate the kitchen
I am daddy bear in the Woodland Festival production of Goldilocks and the three bears.
ReplyDeleteSurreal... its not natural I tell you. could be worse... i could be the camp wolf.
p.s. my instuctions were good. your oven is too hot.
I like seeing people laugh.
ReplyDeletethe wolf is not camp, he is misunderstood, which outworks in the mother father edepus complex and all that other bollocks that psycologists write.
ReplyDelete