Cut to the chase. Do I cut my hair? You see for this Cordell thing i needed to let my hair grow a bit wild. Now that it's over do I chop it back shorter? You see at the moment it is to long for short and not yet long enough to weigh itself down and look tidy. Do I wait patiently? hmmm...
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago


Grow it, your wife can run her hands through it, just watch she doesn't get stuck in the gel lol
ReplyDeleteI think a chap looks good with long hair...and a beard.
ReplyDeleteBut if you do have to cut it, don't go too short or you will look about twelve years old.
:)
The one thing I am finding frustrating is that the wind shows no mercy to me and blows my hair everywhere :( That isn't an issue with short hair :)
ReplyDeleteJust enjoy you Timotei moment
ReplyDeleteWhen i was a lad. i had long ginger wavey hair. it was not a good look.
ReplyDeleteI have also had a very short cut and looked bald.
The cruelty of parents eh?