Ok this little bit will help you get an understanding of who I am and what i'm into: My name is Matthew, im 25 years old. Am married to Catherine (a photographer) and when married became dad to 3 stepchildren. I graduated from UWIC Cardiff with a degree in Graphic communication. I work full time for a national charity in Cardiff as well as a varied assortment of freelance design work for whoever wants my services (check out my website for full details). To relax I read about psychology and counselling. Dabble in fishing (although most of the time I am just feeding the fish as so far this year I have yet to catch anything). Of late I have found great relaxation in the books written by Alexander Cordell (but that is a different blog entry).
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

Sut Mae Iolo
ReplyDeleteFound you at last boyo. No peace for the wicked now
Elianor