I prefer Jethros morals. I think it's all in the spirit of village protest... I doubt it would look good tomorow if i did wear a petticoat and blacken my face (it's also tough as we have a gas fire). I dont think Mari would approve. It's wierd but I have nothing to do at the moment. I feel on edge. Like I should be doing something. I guess I 'll get on with some reading. I should get through a book this weekend. See you tomorow? I'm assuming V is coming? If so you'll have to pop in for a Tea, (or coffee) lol.
Actually, now you've mentioned petticoats it takes me back to my 'Ugly sister' days... good grief... now there's a blog entry for you... The more I look at my life the more I realise how bizare many parts of it are... :) Its all fab.
Today is the day that the simmering pot boils over. TV's will be switched off all across neath and people from Bryncoch and other places in the Welsh valley join together. (10.30am at the Bryncoch Community centre) (would recomend you probably park by the house and walk)... (then when all is said and done come back to the house for a cuppa!) Elianor knows more about it all.
Jethro!? What as in Tull?
ReplyDeleteForgot... you're too young. Ah well.Must be someone else.
Oh yes...clang, the penny drops. Fancy burning some gates then? And Ohhh My Gosh...petticoats!!!!What an image.
Har har
I prefer Jethros morals. I think it's all in the spirit of village protest... I doubt it would look good tomorow if i did wear a petticoat and blacken my face (it's also tough as we have a gas fire). I dont think Mari would approve.
ReplyDeleteIt's wierd but I have nothing to do at the moment. I feel on edge. Like I should be doing something. I guess I 'll get on with some reading. I should get through a book this weekend. See you tomorow? I'm assuming V is coming?
If so you'll have to pop in for a Tea, (or coffee) lol.
Actually, now you've mentioned petticoats it takes me back to my 'Ugly sister' days... good grief... now there's a blog entry for you...
ReplyDeleteThe more I look at my life the more I realise how bizare many parts of it are... :) Its all fab.
Hey! That's how you'll stop the Bryncoch Farm development!
ReplyDeleteThe Hosts of Rebecca Ride Again!
And we have plenty of soot to spare.
Cool!
And a cup of tea would be very nice.Thanks a lot
tomorrow! what's happening!
ReplyDeleteAh dear left out of the loop I am, left out, again, sob sob.
Today is the day that the simmering pot boils over. TV's will be switched off all across neath and people from Bryncoch and other places in the Welsh valley join together. (10.30am at the Bryncoch Community centre) (would recomend you probably park by the house and walk)... (then when all is said and done come back to the house for a cuppa!) Elianor knows more about it all.
ReplyDelete