There we have it, my book (This Proud and Savage land) is out of pages.
What to do now? ah well I am already ahead of myself. Today I ordered three new books by Alexander Cordell on the fab interweb from various back street book traders around the UK. The books are:
- Beloved Exile (Iestyn in exile in Afghanistan)
- The land of hearts desire (Iestyns return to Wales from Afghanistan with a Princess)
- The love that God forgot (Tom Mortymer (son of Iestyn) and his wife seek a simpler life, also includes the return of Jethro)
Until then I am going to make a start on The Fire People.

Didn't know he'd written so many
ReplyDeleteAren't you supposed to be far far away?
ReplyDeleteHorrah! my books are on their way!
ReplyDeletep.s. Have stopped reading The Fire People... Decided for now to just focus on the Mortymer books.