This idea comes from Elianor.
The Rules Are:
Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
- I am really irritated by people who show up late. If you are meeting me show up on time or have a really good reason.
- On my desk window in work I'm growing strawberries, (even though the taste of them makes me feel ill).
- I have a dark side.
- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (that one is still a secret).
- When younger I wanted to be an archaeologist but didn't fancy it after watching Jurassic park. (I thought it would be too dangerous)... (seriously)
- I love sitting in my garden and listening to birds singing, while I'm drinking banana milk shake (with ice cream in it).
- The voice of Amy Nutall especially the song 'No Greater Gift', makes me feel floaty light.
- My biggest thrill in life is seeing people smile after I've done something to help or encourage them.
So there we go. Eight facts you wouldn't usually find out about me in general conversation. (Unless it was a bizarre conversation)
Feeling inspired? want a go? just remember to link it back to Elianor.

No comments:
Post a Comment