...watching the world go by and I see someone I know.
Chatting away and he said I "look bigger than I used to"...? "eh?" I enquired... "oh you know... just... bigger...all over"... ?!?!?... "oh" I said.
Now I'm sorry, but you dont just say that to someone do you? Ok married life has made me a bit more 'relaxed', not to mention that now I sit behind a desk all day, not doing physical work. But am I noticably fat?
Am feeling quite paraniod now.
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

Men keep on laying down bone until their early twenties and they lay down muscle until their late twenties. It's called growing into their height and you have plenty of height to grow into!
ReplyDeleteQuit worrying, Morfydd thinks your gorgeous.
Thankfully i stopped growing by the age of 18. Ane even more thankfully I have a couple more years to put on muscle. hoorah!
ReplyDeleteMy wife thinks i'd look great if i was a chimp (part of the marriage vows). I want others to think I look good also.
your not fat in the slightest,
ReplyDeleteit is however true that as we get older we kind of thiken, I am certainly chunkier now than when I was in my twenties and thirties. Some people end up looking like a bag of bones in later life,I prefer the more substancial look myself. Plenty of time for my body to be a skeleton when i'm dead. lol
Who gives a rats testicles what other people think. We are the way we are, God loves me that way,I am perfect in Gods eyes and anyone else can go hang if they don't agree.
ReplyDeleteTrue, it's nice to know that others think you look good. I know what you mean. But in the end you have to be comfortable in your own skin...
ReplyDeleteSomething that Hywel has no issues with obviously!
I will now start making him a bit heftier with those cookies. Thankyou very much for sharing and I'll try to bring some to the photoshoot if we don't see you before then.