Hello from my course. Well actually I am back in my Bed and Breakfast now. (But i'm mid way through the course) What can I say. The stuff i'm learning is fantastic. There are five of us in this training room. I dont know about you but when i think training course I think of a small community centre style room that has that weird smell in the corner packed with sweaty bodies crowded around 1 computer. How wrong was I.
Today I have spent my time intensely learning. In a manor house!. With regular breaks in which we would retire to the library, drink coffee around an open fire and watched the flames dance hypnotically as I sip away. For lunch we were taken to the pub that modernisation forgot and i ate red thai curry on a bed of something rice with bizare vegetable gracing my square plate (never understood square plates). Luxurious.
Now my course has ended for the day I retire to my bed and breakfast where I write this entry. Oh yes and the fact that it is 5 star, and i presently am sitting in my private living room eating the biggest chunk of cake I have ever had Sitting on pure white sofas. My bed is high and soft. And my rooms overlook and orchard! The coridors are lined with fantastic memorabilia like this erie old rocking horse. You could easily get lost in the number of rooms. And I have no doubt that behind one door there is a wardrobe that allows you to enter Narnia. I tell you tonight I will be watching out for Lions and witches.
But now what do I do? do I play croquet on le lawn? Tennis perhaps? Or maybe retreat into my book?...
P.s I couldn't and wouldn't stay here on my own forever though because of loved ones I allready miss!
a kiss and a hug to you all
xx
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

Sounds good. Have fun. Save some turkish delight for me.
ReplyDeleteHey, guess what I cooked today?
See you soon
Am loving it here but a part of me is looking forward to coming home.
ReplyDeleteDidn't read much last night sadly. found a pub and went there with a new friend.
See yal soon!
Dear Jethro
ReplyDeleteTag you're it.
Write eight random facts about yourself and post them up. Read my blog for more info.
And that dear Jethro is a tag.
Have fun ( did you see the cookies?)