Have just finished reading my book. Funny how words can evoke such emotion.
Going to rest a while now before I start another. However when I feel like reading very little can stop me. Darkness is one way. So maybe tomorow in the morning and daylight I will bring out my fourth, the prequel, - ' This Proud and Savage Land'... Normally I wouldn't like not having design work to do, but am quite looking forward to this weekend.
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

The end of Song of the Earth is just wrecking. I cried and cried. Over a flipping book!
ReplyDeleteHate to tell you but parts of Proud and Savage Land are as bad if not worse.
But it is also an excellent book.
However 'petticoat and soot' you think I am, I must admit that I was filling up towards the end of the book. So far today I made it 1/3 of the way through Savage land.
ReplyDeleteI' m still waiitnig for the films to be made.
ReplyDeleteThey would be very depressing films. Stiring up hatred against the English, Showing stick thin and starving Irish... On second thoughts I realy doubt they would ever make it into a film.
ReplyDeletep.s Am halfway through the fourth book now.
I hate old Coalie.