Singleton botanical gardens at 12.00 and then go out to the town hall later? can't decide... I doubt cath wants to go but should I? i would be on my lonesome... umm... advice anyone? or do i just mope around the house? perhaps I could invite people round for drinks in the garden... that would be nice, and give me something to do.
anyone fancy coming around?
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

What was on in Singleton? I'm sure Anthony has told you about the worship evening we're having in the Town Hall tonight, fancy coming? It would be lovely to see you and Cath there. Or is that the town hall thing...duh..I guess it is. I thought Swansea town hall for some reason. Anyway, maybe see you later.
ReplyDeleteFlowers, that's what's at singleton. Will be there later on, and yep, I did mention it in the blog entry. You must be going crazy like me at the moment. Must be the heat.
ReplyDelete