I am looking to enrol in an art evening class. Can i find one? nope. not in neath, swansea or anywhere within 30 miles of here.
(I did find a course called Seeds of Wisdom, which i found a fascinating title but can tell you nothing of the course content itself.)
Model wanted. (and if they have a room that is great)
All i want is someone to just sit there, a big piece of paper some pencils and paint or charcoal (but i did tend to get charcoal everywhere) and I'd be quite happy.
I am not a novice. I can draw quite well actually. My art lecturer in college bought some of my work.
Cath fidgets. the kids get bored. and besides there isn't really enough space in this house for a good art session.
Anyone know of anything.
perhaps i could start one?...
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment