Out to my Brother-in-laws this evening! should be fun. Haven't seen him for what seems like ages! (bordering on many weeks anyway)
I shall brush up on poetry to randomly drop into the conversation.
"Hello Jobey! Shall I compare you to a Summers day or a Jaberwock?"
I will be popular!
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

Okay, I'll bite, Byron, Shakespeare and Lewis Carrol. It's obviously an anthology, but title of book please.
ReplyDeleteHey, you'll be great in a pub quiz now. Every team needs a lit freak.
Poem for the day
ReplyDeletedelightful. full of various poets, authors and thinkers. 1 poem a day for a year. (although i am probably quarter of the way through it already.)
As far as the pub quiz goes I admire the beauty of poetry but cannot for the life of me remember useful stuff for a pub quiz. so sadly i would just be the team freak.
but who knows... maybe i'd suprise myself.
Yes, I agree, so far you have surprised me continually :)
ReplyDeletewhat, you agree to me being a freak?
ReplyDeletelol! I was wondering how long it would take you to pick that one up!
ReplyDeleteraofl!!
I am not proud of my alertness.
ReplyDeletesob sob... :(
What alertness? Stop for pity's sake before I pop laughing!
ReplyDelete