While away I bought a small bottle of ginger whisky.
Can't decide what to do with it though now I'm home... (It seemed like a really good idea at the time).
I'm thinking maybe something along the lines of whisky/ginger biscuits or maybe a cake... um... ideas?
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

Ummm...drink it?
ReplyDeleteGive it to me? I likes whiskey...hic
ReplyDeleteOr put it in a cake, or icing, or make chocolates - it would make a fabulous ganache.
ReplyDeleteDon't you find your love of alcohol concerning?... I was thinking about drinking it, but decided it would last longer if i cooked with it. BTW I did!
ReplyDeleteGinger and whisky cakes! they were very nice. A bit of a spontaneous cooking session, but well worth it!
You were the one that bought it mate. You must be fond of a tipple too! :)
ReplyDeleteYou would think so but in actual fact I don't really like spirits (Port is rank!).
ReplyDeleteI've never been drunk, tipsy maybe but never ever 'can't walk'. I don't drink more than two pints in a row. But now i've found guinness who knows what the future holds... he he...
Guiness, dark chocolate and a cigar are my idea of a pleasant evening. as to the other stuff, well I came to Jesus late and I was an enthusiastic sinner shall we say!
ReplyDelete