Come to the edge,
We might fall.
Come to the edge.
It’s too high!
COME TO THE EDGE
And they came
and he pushed
and they flew.
Guillaume Apollinaire
I have decided to resume blogging. Having concluded after a week of resisting the urge, that i find it relaxing. To mumble out random thoughts and comments to nobody in particular is quite theraputic. I find that when designing I come to periods of time when my mind wanders and i naturally have a break from the work. This is the time when I tend to blog anyway, so why fight it?...
The poem I've quoted above I really love. For many reasons: it's simple, it's inspiring, it's positive, it shows a victory over fear. I would love to fly. If I could have any superhero power it would be flight.
There you go. A perfect example of a rambled blog entry...

No comments:
Post a Comment