When I was in university I was told by a lecturer that I am one day going to be a nightmare to work for.
Charming i thought... but he then explained that it is due to my extremely high standards.
Trusting others is what i really fail in. I judge everything people do by my measure stick and as a result don't trust people enough to do their best if I think it isn't good enough. I am impatient and don't allow others to do things when i can do them.
This runs into my book reading. (bizarre eh?). I don't trust authors. They dawdle for me. It is surprising I like the mystery genre at all! as a result i skip though books to get an outline of what is happening.
At the moment I am a book and a half away from where I'm actually reading. Why? because i know that Jethro returns. But don't know why. I need to know.
Cordell's outcomes for all his characters (so far) is grim. I need to believe all is not lost and that there is hope with this one.
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment