Although I am still really busy and now need to catch up on freelance work having been off ill for a couple of days with some sort of virus.
I thought the following is well worth breaking my disciplined blog silence over:
Soon to be roaming wild around my garden are a pair of chickens! How cool is that?! I just need to modify a bit of my garden to convert it to 'chook friendly' and they can then arrive!!!!!
I just need to come up with suitable names... suggestions anyone?


how about rob and di?
ReplyDeletedon't know if that could be considered offensive? besides, they will both be girl chickens.
ReplyDeleteI am thinking one could be named Camilla (Gonzo's chicken from the Muppets)
At cofee break the names suggested were Trinny & Susannah.
ReplyDeleteI like that idea.
how about:
ReplyDelete1)Dicky and noby
2)dinner and lunch
3)moron and prat
not a pet person huh?
ReplyDelete