Anybody who says I lack empathy and sympathy will be punched...
I feel sick.
enough said...
*later on*
I still feel ill. I know that I feel worse than he does. I have seen more than I wanted to. I don't want to hear the words pus and swollen and the like ever again ..... aggghhh
...seriously... i feel worked up and quite rough... lol... good grief
... i need a drink...
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

Oh my gosh...did you have to say pus?
ReplyDeletePass the brandy please.
The poor little lad is a good patient, I can't complain about having to look after him. I am a little confused though as to why he has suddenly started walking as though he has no bend in his knees!
ReplyDeleteHe had to have his first bath this morning. Wasn't much fun poor thing!
He looks at it every five minutes to make sure it is stil there!
Bless!