At home we have a DVD subscription service where we rent DVDs online. The amusing thing about this service is we can go though many good DVDs in a short period of time but once they have all been used up we tend to rent the films from olden years, most of them good (some rubbish). So Cath and I settled down last night and watched Sliding Doors. I had never seen this film before it was Cath's choice.
I liked it (apart from the hideously annoying and very predictable ending). I admit I saw that van coming half an hour before it did. The theme was interesting and had me thinking about parallel universes in which we did one small thing different and our lives are as a result hugely different.
Traffic jams annoy me. But my mind can't help wondering how my life could be different if I had been late meeting people because of traffic jams or early because there was no traffic? you get what i mean? (would i still have got married? have a different job? be dead?) just something that I find curious...
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment