the great chicken palace is near completion... Just need to borrow some stuff from my dad to complete it. I love building stuff like this, It is kind of like Lego but for grown ups.
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago
"No matter how long the winter,
spring is sure to follow." - Proverb
the great chicken palace is near completion... Just need to borrow some stuff from my dad to complete it. I love building stuff like this, It is kind of like Lego but for grown ups.

Shame your Dad is away for two weeks innit?
ReplyDeletebut to be honest I have a key, and can do the work myself. I just need to pop to the house and pick the stuff up. So I can't see the fact he's away will stop me.
ReplyDeletex's to you!
oh. Thought you had forgotten bout that.
ReplyDeleteMade you a dentist appointment for the week you are off in August. 9 am on the Monday morning.
That will wipe the smile rather quickly from your face.
Ha ha.
Loves ya!!
xx
*trembling*
ReplyDeleteagh!