Greetings blog fans, hope you are all liking the new look. One problem with being a a designer is that you are never satisfied with how things look. So prepare to see even more changes to the blog over the next week or so...
Anyway... I have a question...
Who was it that deemed circumcision 'minor' surgery? I'm sorry, but there is nothing 'minor' about it! I can only assume it was classified by some unstable woman who was having a laugh. Today my youngest son has gone into hospital for the 'minor' operation... so all the best to him. (I think I have been more concerned about it all than he has). It is surprising how many people have 'congratulated' me... I just looked blankly back at them, then explained that it wasn't choice and there was a medical reasoning...
And that brings me to point out to guys everywhere that I do not want to know if you have been circumcised! I already know too much about guys I don't want to know this stuff about! Please no more!
Anyway, as we are on the topic, I want to point out something I discovered a while ago but had no real reason to note it on my blog....
The Bible in lego! but more interestingly take a look at Joshua 5:2-8... It seems topic appropriate
Genius!
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

lol that is so funny, the fact that someones acted out the bible with lego not the circumcising.
ReplyDeleteno fun for kids to go through, my eldest had it done when he was 3 for medical reasons too, awwwww, not good mun! oh well, cleaner in the long run i guess.
Gbu x