Sadly it is not because I have done anything too strenuous over the last couple of days. The most athletic thing i did was play rounders (I am awesome at that game). But right now I feel like i swung too hard and as a result cannot lift a cup of coffee with my right arm. My left ankle feels like a mountain fell on it. I also had a migraine attack (supposedly brought on by the intense sun). So Thursday evening i felt as rough as a dog. I got home at 3pm(ish) yesterday and went straight to bed, I got up to eat some tea (watch BeetleJuice on DVD) i then went back to bed and have just woken up!
I must admit I do feel better now. (Apart from my left ankle and right arm)... lol...
The time away was great, (it always is) Thursday afternoon/evening we were entertained by the Lacey Theatre Company, as they tried out some new material on us. As before when I 've seen these guys in action, they were amazing. The rest of the time away I ate well and attended meetings/seminars about what is going on in 'the year ahead'. All good stuff... anyway, am going to take it easy today... I will hobble around and see where I end up...
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

So glad you've come back from your time away with your mind refreshed, you'll be able to work wonders now with all you've learned, so i'll be keeping an eye on your posts of any creations you come up with using this knowledge. Relax, put your feet up and start creating! Have a good day, Gbu x
ReplyDelete