my arms ache... Have been to the big B&Q this morning to get some supplies to complete my fence. Now my arms ache too much to make the fence. D'oh! The poorly one is a bit better again today. But still not great so I am staying at home with him and my eldest while Cath and my youngest have gone to Margam Balloon Festival. They will be back at 10.30pm! The big question is will there be a fence constructed in the garden when they return? As long at the rain holds off I could have a go...
ok.. lets find out how you make concrete...
*update*
just learned how to make concrete and the rain has just started falling. guess I am staying inside and eating Ice cream instead. Thank you God for Ben and Jerry's 'Fish Food' ice cream. (I also love 'Cookie Dough' and 'Half Baked'). The fence has to wait...
*another update*
Do you ever wonder where all the rain comes from? the foundation hole i dug for the fence is now a small pond. rubbish! Oh well, toastie time!
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

mmmmmm fish food ice cream drooooooool
ReplyDeleteahhhhhhhhhh i can taste it now with my eyes closed.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
right enough drooling lol