Afternoon all... I'm baaad (in wales you have to extend the length of the aaaa in bad). Been to the doctor and have to go back on Friday for more blood tests. the first lot he gave me a couple of weeks back showed nothing abnormal, but i still feel rubbish, I have no appetite, feel sick, feel lethargic, basically I am not myself and haven' t been now for weeks.
Went for a nap this afternoon because i was exhausted. woke up and have only just turned on my computer to check emails etc and feel like my arms are going to drop off.
Hopefully I will feel a bit better tomorrow. But for now have to face my fate and go and watch clouds while lying on the hammock listening to music.
I am a rubbish patient. lol.
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment