Tonight, once I have picked my eldest up from the school (him having had a day trip to Cardiff). We all gather back home to watch a DVD that has arrived today.
Singing in the Rain
Why? I have no idea... another of Cath's choices. I will give my review once we have watched it.
*Update*
I actually quite enjoyed it. I must admit I am not entirely suprised. I enjoy Audrey Hepburn (mmmmmmm...) films so 'older' films don't horrify me. This film had some toe tapping songs, amusing lines and a generally pleasent storyline. Three elements that make a good film for me. Well done Cath for this choice. :)
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

Dear husband,
ReplyDeleteHow can you doubt that any film I picked would be a bad choice?
Did I not pick you?
that you did dearest, however your dvd choices aren't always as great. :) mwa!
ReplyDeleteHow can you say that?!?!
ReplyDeleteTonight we are watching 'Swamp Monsters' Mother returns with a Vengence'
what? your mum is coming around?
ReplyDeleteum... did i forget to say i'm working late... um... stocktaking?... yes that's it! I won't be home this evening...
x
no probs, I shall invite your twin around instead.
ReplyDeletedo you know what? Dinner time I was told that I really looked like that photo! i was not impressed!
ReplyDelete