This Friday is the money raising event Children in Need. A well established annual fundraising evening that provides much needed money for Children in the U.K. Their mascot is a bear called Pudsey!
Many businesses try to support the event by offering special items for sale to fundraise. One such company is Greggs the Bakers. who have come up with a Pudsey ginger bread biscuit! Yum...
Oh dear... well the description was a 'Pudsey Bear gingerbread man' but obviously the creator had no idea what pudsey looked like (and also had a very small icing budget) so had to go on the description "Yellow low-cut trouser wearing bear, a bandage over his eye, and an evil red smile". Umm. I know it's 'for the children' but seriously?



Definitely one to send to cake wrecks no?? :)
ReplyDeleteAllready sent :)
ReplyDeleteAlthough technically it isn't a cake, just a wreck! lol
When I saw it there in the shop I gasped and tried to take a photo with my phone discreetly while trying not to laugh histerically in the faces of its creators :D
You're blogging again! Hip hip HOORAY! I need to catch up.
ReplyDeleteYour description of them actually make me laugh out loud!
ReplyDeleteI've read this post a couple of times now (just read it for the second time, over Vman's shoulder as he read!) and it still makes me laugh out loud. "For the children" indeed. But we're big kids - they need to consider that and keep us all happy too!! ;)
ReplyDelete