Hello blog readers! You may have (well I hope you have) noticed a bit of a change in the design! Us designers change our designs as often as we change our underwear (*Realises it has been several months since the last change* (Of design that is, NOT underwear)). Anyway, I am trying out a new thing that means the design should change depending in the time of day! Cool eh? well it should look like the following:
Autumn Day
Autumn Night
Winter Day
And Winter Night
There is a bug at the moment (As in it doesn't work) But i'll fix that soon! ttfn
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

Ooooh wow - funky new blog layout, you've been busy!! (And very clever too) Love it. Nice one :)
ReplyDeleteThankyou! :D I just need the help of Andy the Web Guru to sort my issues! but he's on leave this week :(
ReplyDeleteVERY cool! Your blog always looks cool.
ReplyDelete:D *blushes*
ReplyDelete