AMAZING! Absolutely amazing! I remember getting all of the elephant pieces out and trying to put them together but failing miserably - you're the master after all! In fact, when I went to make my first sock monkey, I didn't like the design in the book but wanted it to be more like yours, so I scoured your blog to find pictures of your sock monkeys because I thought your were better than the book! Just thought you'd be interested to know.
LOVE it!!!!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! Absolutely amazing! I remember getting all of the elephant pieces out and trying to put them together but failing miserably - you're the master after all! In fact, when I went to make my first sock monkey, I didn't like the design in the book but wanted it to be more like yours, so I scoured your blog to find pictures of your sock monkeys because I thought your were better than the book! Just thought you'd be interested to know.
ReplyDelete