Thanks to Jon today for his gift to me of a beaver! (oddly holding a marshmallow on a stick). Since my gift to him of a wind-up beaver, he saw a need to return one (as is polite in such cases). He also has a beaver hand puppet on his desk! I can't really compete with that :( (thankfully to be honest)
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

We're listening to Journey too! Don't Stop Believin' is my favourite Journey song. I HAVE to sing along to it - not only the vocals but the electric guitar solo. So if you don't want me singing, don't play that song when I'm near you. You have been warned.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you and your beautiful lady soon!
When I hear the song I think of scrubs with JD and Turk singing it. Amazing fun :D
ReplyDeleteIt is the sort of song that sounds great turned up loud and I defy anyone to resist a good ole wail!