I'm feeling quite low and antisocial :( my self esteem feels beaten up. no particular reason. I just feel like that from time to time. I need to do something that I can mark as an achievement, but as Jon is off ill I cant publish a new cow (camooflage) on lifeismootiful as I need him to do his usual text bits :(
This weekend I am planning on making sock pigs! I'll post up some pics on monday if I do. My Where's Wally stuff arived today too! cool! well done Vicky!
ttfn!
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

Hey lovely boy,
ReplyDeleteRemember to document your sock pig adventure for LAL site...we love your creative moments lol. Hey hope the day improves for you.
Take good care
Jen xx
Ooh sock pigs, they sound funky! Make sure you do put photos up :) Very glad you got your envelopes, have you found Wally on them all yet? Some of them have his girlfriend on them too....Wenda, I think her name is! :) x
ReplyDeleteGlove pigs they are, much quicker to make than sockmonkeys. I have made one already this morning! am planing on making a friend for him later on :) (maybe a lady friend!) will post pics later!
ReplyDeleteThe envelopes are ace, I can only find Wally on one of them :( I did find Wenda too though! muchos cool!
Keep trying. I promise he's there on all but one!! Honestly. Work that brain ;) Glad you've made some creations today, that's really positive. Keep up the good work :)
ReplyDelete