If at first you don't succeed ask your wife to buy you an electric whisk for Christmas! The conversation went something like this:
Me: "Cath... For christmas can I have an electric mixer?"
Cath: "What about the one we already have?"
Me: "Eh?"
Cath: "Your sister bought you one for your last birthday."
Me: "She did? Oops."
Well, having then got the Mixer out of the cupboard I tried again with the cakes and success!
Pic coming soon!
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

I just laughed out loud at this. Brilliant!! Glad you've succeeded now - also proving that mine and Vianney's failure at muffin making is nothing to do with the whisking but to do with the whiskers (of the non-feline variety!)
ReplyDelete:)
I love the way your face lit up! Partly from shame,and the rest from sheer amazement that you had never seen me use it every time we have omelette's...
ReplyDelete...just realised what a stupid word omelette is...