I hated Friday, well most of it anyway. It picked up again at 4pm when most of us in the office packed up and went to the cinema to watch Slumdog Millionaire. Great film I must admit, probably going to be one of the best of the year. Possible contenders include Transformers: Revenge of the fallen (June 26th) and X-Men Origins: Wolverine (May 1st),
both of which i'm expecting to be pretty awesome! YAY GAMBIT! WOO HOO! (who is without a doubt my all time favorite x-man!)
Anyway... Saturday continued the weekend with both Cath and I working the garden ready for this years crop. And the rest of the weekend was spent working on the latest project: Affirmation Arts, so I'll keep you posted on that. The week ahead looks busy and involve me upgrading to Adobe CS4, which I am quite excited about. But this is ballanced by me needing to complete my tax return :( boo! Do the x-men have to complete tax returns?
p.s. this evening the xbox broke. gutted.
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment