It's official. Cath and I are devistated, it has put a hold on the evening activities for a while :( Certain websites say it could be up to three weeks for things to return to normal! but Phil in my office said that his was all cleared up in 24 hours, so we wait optimistically.
In other news - I want to be an American. Almost an American anyway. Why has Gordon Brown never given a speech anywhere near the caliber of good 'ole Barack? I listened to the whole Inauguration speech in work today, and I admit the hairs on my arms did stand up on end. Without a doubt it is significant history in the making but is it negative of me to be quietly pessimistic about it all? My fear is that presidents placed on pedestals are soon likely to be knocked down and then mauled by the media. Oh well, we shall see, for now it is a perk for the world as a whole; motivational, positive, enthusiastic. But can he help my red ring issue clear up any quicker? hmmm....
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment