I have an idea. Well, it's more of an aspiration for this year. It is titled 'ten things'. The idea is that by December 31st I run/co-run 10 different money-making enterprises.
So far I have the following four of ten under my belt/under construction:
1) Star in a Jar
2) Life is Mootiful
3) Affirmation Arts
4) Make a Sockmonkey
I am not working alone on all of the above for example Life is Mootiful is with Jon, Affirmation Arts is with Cath etc. Maybe you have an idea you think would work and you want to get it off the ground? Send me an email: matt(at)starinajar(dot)co(dot)uk, and let's work on it together! What have you got to loose? Who knows, we might get rich!?!
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

When are we going to our small business seminars? We should get that one going.
ReplyDeleteI have a business idea which I shall discuss with you! The 10 is a good idea deffo.
ReplyDelete