looking back on yesterday I may not have eaten the best food possible If I am trying to get into shape. But to be honest at least bananas in custard contain one of my five a day right?
Today I need to get to the gym and burn off some of the junk.
I am working on ways to simplify my life. I think I may have bitten off much more than I can chew and as tasty a ferero rochers are it is very difficult to eat more than seven in a minute. I think the same with me that although I love doing all the things I am doing I need to cut it back somewhat. My 'Ten things' idea has already been smashed and I am regularly asked to embark on more and more projects. Thankfully I am now involving others in it all to take the load off me. So for now I am focusing on my business and cutting back on other stuff like making sockmonkies, local business card, life is mootiful, and a host of others. not forever you understand, but for now I am passing them over to carefully selected folk, chosen for their skills and character.
I'm not good at trusting folk, nothing personal. I just find it hard :s
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

thanks to shearing nice working simplify
ReplyDeleteGet More Details
Does vanilla count as one of the five a day? If so, the custard would double your total. Also, I know this comment is a bit late, but I've been busy. At least I get around to you eventually!
ReplyDelete