I'm feeling all lonely this evening :( aaaaawwwww I hear you say. But I have managed to put a cow up on the mootiful site, do some various prep work for the Swansea Business show and respond to some emails so can't really complain.
Today work was rubbish. A pig of a day in all honesty, but somethings in work are great; Jon, clare and Ruth who always amuse me. Phil who buys me a happy meal every now and again. People who should be there but are missed like Vicky. Random conversations. Jon's impressions. The Vimto lolipops in reception. :D
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

The Vimto lollipops ARE great. It's the main reason everyone's staying in their jobs right now isn't it? ;)
ReplyDeleteWow, Vimto lollies....now I wish I was at work *even more* than ever! :)
ReplyDeleteOn a serious note, thank you for what you said Matt, it's made me smile on a tougher day than usual. I miss you guys absolutely loads and would give anything to be back in that office, however much you lot used to bully me ;) !!!
It's ok, we bully Ruth now! You could join her and then it'd be fair!
ReplyDeleteHope your day picks up :D
I wish I could come and join her - finally a girl to gang up on you with :) One day....
ReplyDelete