I really had trouble getting out of bed this morning. to be honest i struggle most mornings. a variety of events of late have really been beating me back and i have realy been having a rough time. I don't really understand how life works.
In my last job i went through a stage of knowing that change was around the corner and within a month I had changed job.
... I think it is time to move on again, and leave this pain behind.
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

So sorry to hear you're having a rough time. My prayer is that it doesn't last much longer. Love to you and C, from me and J x x x
ReplyDeleteBy the way, your blog looks really lovely.
ReplyDeleteAgh noe! What would I do without my pet designer?
ReplyDeleteCome and join me in the world of freelance? Am sorry your feeling blue x
ReplyDelete