Part of what I do is act bigger than I am. I think that's how many businesses are to be honest. It gives clients security. But to be honest I find it frightening. I mean what if someone found out? but then the rational part of me realises that I am bigger than I think I am. Professionally capable to take on most design jobs and infact I have soooo much design experience it's fantastic. So why do I still find all this 'real world' stuff intimidating when in reality it's just full of worried people 'pretending' to be big.
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

You can do it! Hooray!
ReplyDeleteThat's the thing, I know I can but inwardly i'm still all trembly...
ReplyDeleteTrembly passes but regret doesn't...so take the leap and go for it! This time next year you'll be a millionaire.
ReplyDelete“Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.”
ReplyDeleteCharles F. Kettering