...today has been a bit of a nightmare following a design job that went to print and came back today - wrong :( Then starts the witch hunt of 'where did it go wrong?' and 'what do we do now?' etc etc... the job potentially would cost another £1100 to fix and eyes were looking at me despite my protests of it being the printer at fault. It was my word against theirs and i was annoyed. Nobody was blaming me as such but I knew what they were doubting me.
But thankfully at about 3pm this afternoon I spoke to someone at the printers who knew what they were talking about and they admitted that it was an error on their part. Relief. Witch caught.
You see I don't mind taking blame for something that is my fault, but when I haven't done anything wrong it really aggravates me...
anyway... my red ring has now cleared up! so this evening i have been able to do my part in ridding the world of terrorists and am looking forward to playing Halo Wars.
I am presently listening to Bonobo:
which has a pleasant Mighty Booshness about it... nice.

I am pleased for you on two levels! Firstly the spanner that had caused so much chaos has been found, and the works can now continue to run smoothly. Secondly, your ring is all better! You must both be very relieved. Halo Wars looks amazing. Really want to get (i.e. buy) my X Box back off Jamie. One day, it will be mine again. Also, thank you so much for putting yourself on the line with those naughty terrorists. We owe you a lot.
ReplyDeleteAfter I wrote this post i went on to play Halo Wars! I love it! it's very 'Age of Empires', but I love being God sending my personal army to conquer the world! I just need to buy the full game now.
ReplyDeleteRegarding terrorism - because I havent fought for the forces of good for such a long time I may as well have been throving squeeky ducks at them. I forgot how many buttons the 360 controler has! :( But it is like riding a bike and i soon remembered again.
I still havent completed COD5 (another cool game)... if only I was to break my leg so I couldn't come to work.... hmmmmmmm...