...isn't as simples as the little snotty meerkats lead you to believe! I hate looking for car/home/any insurance as you just seem to have to fill in the same forms again and again only to get some vague quote that you know perfectly well will shoot up when you speak to a real 'Indian' in Slough who has no idea what a '1.6 8v Astra' is and in their mind is picturing me driving a tuktuk :( The frightning thing is that car insurance is £400 for me and drops to £300 when I add Cath!?!?!?... confuse the meerkat...
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

Isn't that always the case when women are on the insurance? I know loads of people who just name their sisters/mums/wives as drivers even if they don't live anywhere near them just to bring their insurance down...
ReplyDeleteit is stupid! that's what it is :( I guess I struggle because I cannot see any logic in it.
ReplyDeleteJust because I have Cath on the policy doesn't mean I'm going to drive any safer?
...stupid meerkats
don't blame the meerkats!!!
ReplyDeleteOi, those meerkats are genius!! Simples
ReplyDelete:P
x
Oi, those meerkats are genius!! Simples... ;)
ReplyDeletex