Hello, thank you all for your birthday wishes as I have now reached an age where people have stopped saying 'ooo, you are young' and instead say 'ooo, you are getting older now!'. Yesterday however the cows came of age too and 365 days after their conception celebrate their first birthday. I have drawn 103 little beasties so far! and have at least 50 more to draw too. I have a fancy new computer in work too! my old one was getting a bit grumpy when I pushed it too hard..
Office scandal! - Somebody brought in a load more mugs for everyone to use (we have a mug monster who eats them) One of which though was a Purple Ronnie mug about 'man bits'. That mug has now vanished following fits of women giggling and men blushing and having to 'check if it is suitable for the workplace'... fantastic. How old are we? nine?
oh well, ttfn!
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

No Matthew, it is another two years before you reach nine...
ReplyDeletex