I have checked my comments this morning and had an anonymous comment telling me I should update my blog. so dear anonymous, I have been feeling flippin awful for the last few days, I am taking a massive amount of antibiotics and other tablets to stop them burning a hole in my stomach. As a result I have a small war going on in my stomach, i can actually feel my stomach moving around inside me. It feels quite sci-fi. The most anoying part is i am full after eating a small piece of cake and half a cup of coffee. Therefore am not getting much energy in my body. Just so you know, I reckon in the last couple of weeks i have lost at least half a stone in weight. I am presently not sleeping well at all, stringing together a couple of hours sleep here and there. as a result I am completely exhausted. I hope this answers your query.
Regards,
Matt :)
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

Oh dear, someone is in a grouchy mood this morn...sorry, afternoon!
ReplyDeletelol. yeah sorry, like i said, i'm still not feeling great. insomnia doesn't bring the best out of me.
ReplyDeletedear anonymous please accept my appologies. m