rain, rain, go away.. etc etc...
be suprised if i see any shooting stars tonight. :(
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago
"No matter how long the winter,
spring is sure to follow." - Proverb
rain, rain, go away.. etc etc...
be suprised if i see any shooting stars tonight. :(
Posted by
starinajar
at
9:35 pm

HI, I have not seen one drop of rain since I got here, It's fantastically Hot!Sian and I are still blogging so visit our bloggs to find out whats been happening.
ReplyDeleteMr V! I spit in your general direction! lol. in all fairness it has been very nice lately here. annoyingly it decided to cloud up when there was going to be a cool meteor shower!
ReplyDeleteI have checked out your blogs and commented. glad you're having a good time. remember my prezzie! nothing too expensive lol.
just looked at your time stamp, aren't you about 7 hours behind us? so that means you commented at about 6am? good grief that is not a holiday! that is torture!
ReplyDelete