I have been feeling soo awful. I still don't really understand how bronchitis can make you sooo ill... anyway, I'm drooped on the sofa today, Cath is away for the weekend, the kids are out today. So I have just turned into an emotional wreck, disapointd in my inability to do anything more challenging than breathing (and I have lots of stuff i need to do). Yesterday my internet and phone account was supposed to be swithching to TalkTalk. All that has happened is the phoneline is today dead and wierldy my internet is still working fine ?? If I was able to I would be presently be shouting at TalkTalk, but how can you complain about a phone line that isn't working? I CAN'T CALL ANYONE!
As a result I am today an isolated, sickly, emotional runt of a creature. Longing for some company but unable to be any company... Meh...
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment