I need help with some stuff. Mootiful is kinda driving me mad. Yesterday I uploaded my 90th cow! (excluding things like 'moovies' cows etc) I still have another 50+ suggestions to draw along with the cafepress/html/javascript back end of them all :( I think mootiful needs to change but don't really know how. It's popularity is slowly growing, sales are increasing etc but it is still taking up way too much time considering the feebly small profit. It is definately more a hobby than a living. and at the moment I need to be making more of a living than just drawing cows. :( Not sure what to do with it...
Anyway... the phone line now works! yay! (3 days later!!!!) and so does the Internet. I spoke to someone t'other side of world and realised that i'd end up having to fix the issue myself when the technical woman had no idea what she was doing. I realised it was all looking grim when I was told by her to try visiting www.bbc.co.uk!!! eh?... how could that have possibly helped me? Anyway, following my coughing down the phone and resetting a few things means I now have a speed of 'extra nippy broadband'. Yay!
If any blog readers fancy helping out with tut cows, let me know. (understanding of html required) :)
In closing, I have been told by Cath that my blog is depressing and It sounds like I am being measured for my coffin (geddit? coffin - coughing?)
anyway. soz all :) normal service will resume shortly and i'll perk up soon :D
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment