...I have been mainly aching.
In an effort to get in better shape this week I have been doing various bits of exercise. Monday evening I went kickboxing! (yep propper exercise) and I soon realised how out of shape I was. But will be back there again on Monday as It's quite fun punching stuff. Tuesday I ached all day long, barely able to drive to work (well actually the driving was ok, it was the holding on to the wheel I struggled with). Wednesday I played tennis! (much better than the previous week where it wasn't 'tennis' i played but more a game of 'swing the bat in the air'). Last night I went and did some weights at the gym! and even had a trot along on the running machine!
So today I am mildly aching again, sitting at my desk having just eaten a banana (yes fruit!). This evening I am going to boxercise too! cool fun! soon I shall be superfit!
*crosses fingers*
(or dead <- possibly more likely)
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

Can I just say:
ReplyDelete1) WOW
and
2) Good for you! I am well impressed.
Maybe make sure you get some time to rest a bit this weekend as well though eh!! :)
*big cheesy grin*
ReplyDeletethankyou!