why can't weeds take a break over summer? Surely it is too warm at the moment to spend all your effort growing? And why is it that even though I don't water the weeds in the evening, I can guarantee that by the next day they will be double the size with lush green foliage?
Such is life I guess.
It was the first day back in work for me today after a weeks holiday (when I say holiday I mean not working) (when I say not working I mean not doing my usual 9-5 work). It has been quite a stressful day fixing a few problems that grew while I was away. So the time is now 1030pm. I sit at my computer drinking coffee, having just weeded the veg plot as the sun set. I am listening to the August Rush soundtrack. Pondering over the day.
My 'to do' list is really long at the moment. So it was nice this evening (after I had finished my part in Jon's new project) to get out of the house and have a drink in the garden bit of my local pub with friends. The gnats got to me in the end though. I have a meeting with a client after work tomorrow, and another on Wednesday evening, followed by a business forum get together and then to end the day another meeting to discus a potential new job to work on.
I haven't put together a cow design for a few weeks now :( Sockmonkey kits are selling quite well considering I am not advertising them at all and they are just being found on Google searches! :) cool! I still need a couple of hours of work to get affirmation arts up and running. All other projects I'm working on tend to concern graphic design. I would love to hire an administrator to do all my admin stuff but am not earning enough to pay them :( So If you want to work long hours with probably the hardest to please person in Wales* and work for free then get in touch ;)
*A lecturer in university told me that I'd 'be a nightmare to work for' one day (because of my almost unachievable high standards). He is very right.
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment