I like Spotify. Up to now really I have been using Deezer as my music library but it doesn't always have all the songs you want to hear available when you want to hear them. Spotify does! yay! It has been a very hectic week. I am getting quite a lot of work at the moment which is good but it was nice to have this evening off :) I think everything is ready for the show next friday. Banners, flyers, business cards... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... let the fun begin!
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

Isn't Spotify amazing?! The show sounds exciting. Hope it goes brilliantly for you.
ReplyDeleteLast night I was listening to random 80s rock peppered with the odd advert encouraging me to give blood :)
ReplyDeleteI have just discovered Spotify ... and it is amazing. Like having your very own personal radio show where they play all the stuff YOU like and nowt else. Awesome!
ReplyDelete