A while back Google thought that Wikipedia was getting too big and decided that maybe they should come up with a Google alternative. Well they eventually did and they called it Knol. Similarly to Wiki it is fueled by people for the people and (differently to Wiki) can also be graded by people. The most approved/reliable/relevant/popular postings come up in a 'google search' way.
I had a word document on my hard drive regarding putting together powerpoints and thought I may as well submit it and see what happens... just click here to see it.
Yep! I'm the top result for Powerpoint and Power Point. Cool eh?!?!? (and very random)
Dark Side of the Moo
13 years ago

Good work - you are indeed the king of Powerpoint!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool! And a really great article too. I would probably know so much more if the trainers over the years had had this article when preparing. Two minor points: In the sentence "On a screen a sans serif font (e.g. Arial) will display better than a sans serif font (e.g. Times)." should there be a repetition of'sans serif font' or should one of them be different? Also, at the end there is an 'a' missing. You may have the American spelling; not sure. Despite that, it is still and excellent article.
ReplyDeleteThanks both :D
ReplyDeleteThankyou Kal-el for picking up on those americanisms, the spell check option is an american dictionary :(
UPDATE: Knol is teaming up with dummies.com so that sounds quite promising.
Have they got an entry to do with cows for life is mootiful? I swear you are going to take over the world soon! Love it...great
ReplyDelete